Saturday 27 October 2012

016: noodles

The weather has been increasing awful lately. I love it. I love the rain and fog, and grey skied days. However, it's not the best when you want to take some photos in natural light.
Wednesday
On Tuesday, I finally got a package of one of the things I've recently bought off of eBay. Polka dot heart tights!! I used to own a pair that I bought from American Apparel, but I haven't seen them for some time now. I wasn't willing to buy another expensive pair that will be likely to rip, so I bought a pair of eBay for under $2 bucks! That's a steal in comparison to what I paid for the pair from AA.
Friday
I bought new work shoes on Friday. The current pair that I wear for work training were getting a bit uncomfortable for long hours. I usually bring flats, but sometimes I don't want to bring too many extra things if I don't have to. I bought these hoping that they will be something I wear often. I really like them, but I'm still waiting to be "in love" with them. I did like that they were flatforms (to give this short girl extra height) and something a bit unusual and less typical from what I already own. I really love the fact that they're maroon, which has been everywhere~

After work, I headed over to see my friend, Katie, who I've been to busy to see for a while. She made a few dresses and asked me to model them so she can take pictures for her online store. Check it out here!
Batman and Joker dress
We went out to Ajisen for ramen. It was well suited for such wonderful gloomy weather. I had the curry pork cutlet ramen and bubble tea, which was absolutely delicious~ Katie took a lot of crazy photos :D
Curry ramen and pork cutlets~
Tapioca pearls all stuck together D;
Later days~

2 comments:

  1. ajisen ! i was actually just there the other week. if you like that place, you should really check out kenzo.

    love the first outfit btw <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are like, the first person to comment, ever ;_____; i love you for life, but you know that already <3

    i haven't been to kenzo, but i will most certainly check it out~ googling now :)

    and thank you <3

    ReplyDelete