Tuesday 23 October 2012

015: it's easy to blame the weather

The weather was pretty awful today. Just another song title, too.

I went out yesterday to run some errands with my mum, which included buying new pants. I've lost a lot of weight this year, and it's come to the point were a lot of my clothes don't fit. It's easy to fudge sizes for dresses or tops, wearing a bigger size is no big deal. However, I now no longer have any pants that stay up on my hips without the help of a belt. It doesn't help that I haven't been able to find any of my belts. The skirt I'm wearing is actually quite loose on me now. It used to be snug and curve hugging.

Monday, errands with mum
Anyways, mom and I went to the H&M where I got the skinniest pleather pants. It's the one that Lana Del Ray is wearing in the promotional photos. I lamented over which colour to buy, black or burgundy, as if it were an existential crisis. I ended up getting the black since I could match it to everything I own, and figured if I lost sleep over the burgundy pants, I could always exchange it for the black or buy it. I need more pants anyways. I also picked up another pair of pants and a dress for my Halloween costume.

Figure hugging clothes~
I hit a bit of a fashion wall today, and ended up wearing the plain pants. It was pretty convenient. Pants today let me be lazy. My brother also gave me a cute hat I wore most of the day. Lazy, cozy wear is the best for fashion rut days~ It didn't help that the weather was awful.
Tuesday, lazy day

Hopefully, I'll be in a more dressy mood tomorrow.

Later days~

No comments:

Post a Comment