Tuesday 23 October 2012

014: zombie girl

Hey~ Another week between posts, lol. Pretty reckless of me, huh? I really enjoy posting, but lately, I've been short on time to just sit down and post something decent. Or well, I get pretty distracted. :P


 Another song title, by the way. I've recently fallen in love with this band called Ghost Town. They're pretty underrated, but their songs are pretty wicked. If you like them, feel free to like them up on Facebook or support them on iTunes. I'd love to see them make more songs.

A little more on the personal side of my blog, I've been spending a lot more lately. I've been spending more in general since I've been financially well, but last week, I found myself purchasing things because I felt a bit down. They all happen to be things I wanted and I'm expecting to make use of in the future, but the rational side in me tells me I'm buying things that are excessive. Straight to the point, they're mostly things I can live without. I don't need new hair accessories or another dress. For the most part, I have more than enough of material possessions for myself. However, I really like the pieces that I've been buying, or they are things I can always use more of, such as socks.

I'm trying to reach an internal compromise and justify my spending by purchasing wardrobe "investments", aka things I will be sure to/make myself use in the future. So, essentially, it's okay to get something I like if I wear it. I'm also looking for things I will need later on in the season to fill the gaps in my wardrobe, such as, a new coat to replace my old, frumpy one, new pants since my old ones no longer fit, or lots more socks. My logic behind this is that once winter hits, I'm going to be freezing, so I'll need all this stuff to keep warm. W/e~

Cute and edgy accessories to pull together an outfit

On the topic of purchases, here's some of the junk I spent my money on. I bought two headbands from Topshop. I went for an interview with The Bay (one of the biggest and oldest Canadian department stores) last Thursday, and after said interview, I went to check out the Topshop store collab that they recently opened. I've got to say that it was a pretty nice layout. I'm also excited that I'll be able to make physical Topshop purchases~ Yay! They have some really nice pieces I'd consider buying for the winter. Maybe a coat?

Robot dood~
I also ran into this dapper fellow on Thursday when my friend was taking me home. Ain't he awesome?

 I'm done talking, enjoy the rest of the outfit posts~

Wednesday
Thursday, interview day
Friday, work training
Sunday, family lunch
  Later days~

No comments:

Post a Comment