Wednesday 3 October 2012

010: around the fur

 Sorry, title is a random song rip-off as I couldn't think of anything suitable. I've been running doing errands Monday and today. Tuesday, I got sucked into finishing my grandma's X-mas gift and Disney movies.

Monday's outfit
Wednesday's outfit


My outfits so far. I'm disappointed in myself because I struggled to apply my false lashes today. I guess I need more practice :P Speaking of lashes, I recently got some new lashes from a family friend. She's so sweet~

Lashes and socks~ <3

I also got socks c/o of my aunt. She spoils me dearly. I'm quite lucky that way. I can always rely on her for rides or food~ :3 She bought me a bunch of snacks~


That's also the little something I'm working for my grandma in the background.

Dinner~ Okonomiyaki and takoyaki~
Also, I saw this walking on Monday~ Yeah~ <3


I'm also seriously contemplating between which of these two skeleton sock to buy. I've been obsessed with skulls and skeletons lately. I find it really silly that I'm so serious and confused by which sock to buy. I should really just buy the cheapest one, hahaha. Silly Trish.






Whatever~ Well, it's been a long day, haha.

Goodnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment