Friday 2 November 2012

017: the addams family

I guess it's about time for a weekly recap? I'm finally forcing myself to sit down, haha~

Sunday, I spent it with my family for a bit, and then trekked over to Katie's place in order to drop off some of my fabric and be a little productive. I ended up staying the night, and got a bit sick D: I changed my outfits twice because I was indecisive that way :P
One
Two 



















Monday, I spent the day sick and sewing part of a cute dress. Not finished as of yet. I still need to get a zipper, lol.
Tuesday~
Tuesday was a long day. I had to run around for some more work training. Ran into a few people, it was fun. A fairly casual outfit. I wore boots instead of my flatforms. Also rocking out my new fave pair of pants~

I live on a street called Adams and it was Wednesday :P

I still wasn't feeling so well on Wednesday/Halloween, but I threw together a quick Wednesday Addams costume to get an Arizona tea at my closest convenience store.
Topshop get~
Thursday~



















Thursday, I woke up from another bad dream and the morning started off pretty badly. Things started to turn around after getting my Topshop order in the mail~ I got the devil horn doodle headband I've been lusting over for months now. I've been seeing similar headbands worn in Popteen and by various bloggers. When I saw that Topshop had a pair, I knew I wanted to get a pair~ I also added some cute socks to my order since I felt it would be silly to just have one thing shipped from the UK and it really can't hurt to have a lot of cute socks~ (*´・ω・)

My best friend then called to ask if I wanted to go with him to Pacific Mall. We browsed a lot of shops I didn't remember seeing. I was also surprised they opened a Holika Holika store. Holika Holika is a well-known Korean cosmetic and beauty brand. I've been interested in trying their stuff and after browsing through the store, I might consider going back to try a few items. They have a fairly reasonable and affordable price point. I picked up both the small eyeshadow brush and make-up starter for around 10 bucks. I was looking for a finer eyeshadow brush for a while now, so I picked it up at Holika Holika when I saw it. I also picked up a fake fringe to try as I've been tempted to cut myself some bangs. There's a lot of stuff to see and food to eat at Pacific Mall. Hopefully, my friends ans I will be able to make another trip there soon.
I guess that's it for now. Hopefully, I will do a review soon. :3

Later days~

No comments:

Post a Comment