Wednesday 10 October 2012

012: hotel transylvania

I went to see Hotel Transylvania with my gal pals the other day. It was pretty good. Not entirely what I was expecting, but good :) I love Mavis though, and Adam Sandler as Dracula was hi-larious!
Movie outfit~
This is what I wore. I made the skirt. It's a bit too short, though ;) While out, I also picked up a few things.
Hot Topic haul~ +something from Sephora :P
Skeleton socks, get! I got my skeleton thigh highs! They're labeled as over the knee sock, but seeing how I'm Asian short, they are long enough to be thigh highs. I LOVE THEM~ I do wish they had a looser cuff, but other than that, I love them! I also got a plush bat keychain, glitter polish, false lashes, and BLACK LIPSTICK! (/^▽^)/

Black lipstick, get~ I've been looking for black lipstick for a while. I was considering getting the Make Up For Ever black lipstick, but the price point had kept me from actually buying it. (¬ะด¬。)
 I knew Hot Topic had black lipstick on their website, but I never had any luck finding it in stores whenever I went. Until now~ So, I knew I had to buy it on the spot! It's a pretty decent lipstick for it's price, too.

My friend commented that I must have been influenced by the movie, because Mavis sports a black lip. Also, because I bought a bat~ Hahaha. I've been in a batty mood lately (●´∀`●)

I look quite goth~
I ended up wearing both the instant I got home~ I look so dark in all black attire. :P I also ended up wearing the socks today. I'll probably wear the lipstick out when I'm with friends. I'll feel a bit shy wearing it while running errands~
Bonus~ 

Later days~

No comments:

Post a Comment