Friday 28 September 2012

008: elf natural lash review & dress up!

Here's another lash review, as promised~ I probably review the last one tomorrow or so, haha. I really should have done all three in one post. :P




As you can see, yesterday I dyed the blonde of my hair blue! Woooohoooo~ It turned out a lot lighter and vibrant than I expected, even after mixing in a bit of black.

Close up of lashes
I really like the elf natural lashes! As these ones are a lot wispy and lighter than the dramatic lashes, I can definitely see myself using these often for sweet and simple daily looks. They blend in very well with my lashes and look very natural as they're named~ I also found that the natural lashes didn't feel as plastic-y as I did with the dramatic lashes. The band on these lashes are also really thin and flexible, which is good for clean and natural looks.

Additional face shot :P
As you can see, they add just an extra bit of attention to a look without being too overwhelming. These are probably something you can get away with a very light liner and minimal make, but still want a bright look~

I also played around a bit with different outfit coordinates. I always find it fun and interesting coming up with new coordinates when I get bored. Even from just changing socks, a coordinate can feel like a really different look.


Hopefully tomorrow, I will be posting a tutorial for applying false lashes. Look forward to it~

Goodnight, sweeties~ (●3●)<3

No comments:

Post a Comment