Thursday 20 September 2012

001: a bit of a challenge, birthday, and hair

So, at some point today, I decided on imposing a bit of a blogging challenge. Hopefully, I'll manage to blog every other day if not daily.

I guess it was a kind of a whole weird birthday revelation or something? Not sure but w/e~ As far as birthdays go, it was an extremely chill one. Not the absolute best that I can remember, but it went pretty well.

I started it with drinking while staying up browsing the internet until 5am. I was really tired, but got extremely distracted watching Dasshutsu Game Dero! videos and looking at circle lenses. (^_^;) It was alright since plans for lunch with my best friend fell through. Awesome thing though, mum made me last minute chocolate cake and gave me money to order pizza ~ (^~^) I would have settled to ice cream though, lol.


 I was going to do a haul and review post today, but I feel that I will save that for tomorrow or so. I felt like curling my hair though, so I ended up styling for pictures. I'm wearing extensions for fun. :D I did my make up, too, for working action or something like that, lol~


 This is my first brother. He ended up walking in on me while curling and asked if I could try waving his hair. It seems to be more "textured" rather than waves, though. His expression is supposed to be funny rather than disappointed. Haha.


He took a picture, too. I tried. I'm not a very serious person, so taking photos usually end in a silly face~ I look as if I'm rather pained to even try a "regular" picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment