Monday 24 September 2012

0005: mini cheap lash haul

I left the comfort of my house and couch today to drop my resume off at a couple of places, but while I was out, I picked up a few things.

Dollar store lashes and hair stuff
I saw that they recently stocked some false lashes at my local dollar store, and seeing as I currently only own some half lashes I figured I'd try these out. I mainly use half lashes due to their subtle nature, but it means I seriously struggle when applying full lashes. I also picked up a proper teasing comb and metal clips for sectioning hair at my nearest Sally's.


Also was in the neighborhood to bother a friend of mine I hadn't seen in a while. She's cute and normal person sized so you can all put into perspective how small and Asian I am! :P


A nice natural light photo of my hair arrangement (I got a compliment!) and my make. Also, those are my glasses. I'll probably post a review on the lashes tomorrow. I wanted to do it today, but I was overwhelming tired when I got home because I couldn't sleep last night. Haha, I just ended up watching more Merlin~ It's great! But, it means I don't have so much energy for this post.

 Goodnight, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment