Friday 21 September 2012

002: hair party

Something not yet brought up on my blog is once upon a time, I used to have pink hair. I LOVED IT! Unfortunately, people like to take away things we love, so, due to numerous annoyance by my family, I now wear my hair my natural colour.

Today, I had a friend over who recently asked me to help dye her hair purple.


This is Amy and she's really cute~  Below is the result of my efforts. We decided to dye the bottom half of her head in Manic Panic's Ultra Violet. I'm not entirely happy with it, but I feel like it turned out okay. I just feel like I could do a better dye job. Though, having dyed my hair purple before, I feel that it seem to be a bit of a difficult colour to dye.


Despite that, I was really glad to spend the time with her. A few more friends came and joined us. I busted out my secret alcohol. Behold Amy's creation, the brown zebra. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment