Saturday 10 November 2012

018: hotpot weather

Monday, my family and I got to do something we haven't done in a while. A hotpot!
With the weather just getting colder and colder, dad and I decided it was time to finally have a hotpot. For those of you who don't really know what a hotpot is, it's kind of like an Asian version of fondue, but it's a soup with noodles and veggies and other stuff like that. We had pork balls, fish balls, rice cakes, buk choy, udon noodles, dumplings, and fried tofu. (✪◡✪)~
Haha, mum is updating her FB




 Some outfit posts from the rest of the week. Nothing too particular happened, went out with friends, work, and attempted to be productive.
Last Saturday, family dinner for my cousin's bday
Sunday, work


 You can also see I wore out the clip-in bangs I bought. There's a slight difference in shine and color. I have jet black hair and the bangs are natural black. I'm going to try to dye them and see if it will make a difference. (●ω●;;)
Thursday, Crowley's shirt and devil doodleband 3:)

Friday
Later days~

No comments:

Post a Comment