Friday 16 November 2012

020: it's a pretty hectic time of year

Hi everyone. Once again, I'm irresponsibly blogging at abnormal people hours, lol. I've recently been working a seasonal sales position and let me tell you, it gets craa-uh-zaay. Ya.
Although, I have to say, I GOT MY SWEATER!! My coveted Topshop sweater! I got a discount at Topshop, so on Wednesday I picked up one to the last J. W. Anderson x Topshop bat sweaters I'd been drooling over since September. I also picked up a dress for work which I wore today and got a few compliments on. The spike hairband I bought off eBay also came in on Wednesday~ It really made my morning. :3
 Now that I got that out of the way, have my outfits~ It's a lot of black due to the fact that it's what I'm required to wear at work, so I may consider not posting my all black outfits as they will probably repeat after a while.
Sunday
Tuesday. I got home, tired~
Wednesday

Thursday, went out with a friend~
I didn't take a photo of today's outfit, since I ran late this morning and changed straight into comfy clothes~ Hopefully, I'll get more time to do another quick post~

Later days~

No comments:

Post a Comment