Saturday 29 December 2012

026: i fell in love with the afterlife

Hey~

Two back to back posts?! What is this insanity? A lot of random pictures.
Shopping with my mom
First snowfall
Just before X-mas, I tagged along with my mom for last minute shopping~ As you can see, I've been enjoying shopping a lot ~<3
Beauty stuff~
  • Philosophy Purity One-Step Facial Cleanser
  • Make Up Forever Sens'Eyes Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser
  • Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick in Brooklyn
Dolly Wink Eyeshadow- 02 Gray Pink & 04 Green Pink
Mumster bought me lipstick. This week, I bought some beauty necessities. I also received another Dolly Wink eyeshadow I bought online~
Topshop boxing day purchases~
I ran into early boxing day sales at Topshop and got my sweet skeleton dress and polar bear sweater dress. Then, I finally got my Jeffery Campbell Litas during boxing day~ Whooohooo. They're kind of the best things ever. I've been wanting a pair for a long time now, so I was really excited to get these!!
 
 
Some instagram outfit photos. Last are new Batman pajamas from- once again- Topshop. I shop there a lot because it's so accessible while working for the day. I always find the sales~
 
 That's it for now. Later days~

No comments:

Post a Comment