Monday 10 December 2012

022: you're so creepy (image heavy)

Hey everyone. Mostly pictures this time around. Work has been keeping me pretty busy due to the holidays, but on the plus side, I do have money~ Whoohooo~

I've been either at work or out, so when I get home, I usually get easily distracted by other things and forget about posting D; I've missed my blog, though, and will plan some post to queue.

On to the pictures~
Work outfit
Blouse and some accessories


















My skeleton tights arrived~
Black blouse and sweater for work


Circle lenses from LensVillage

i.Fairy Casper lenses in blue and grey~




Look~ Moose shorts from Abercrombie~
Boozed up my hot chocolate

I got a discount on Nars blush~
Nars blush in Outlaw and Amour
New Topshop coat~
The outfit underneath


Silly people at the grocery store
I saw these two at the mall. I spotted a hobbit~
I bought a lot of things, recently. The coat I got on sale during Black Friday, along with the blouse and accessories. They were also on clearance markdown. Actually, everything I bought was on sale or a double discount deal or something, except for the blouses, which my aunt bought for me~ Thank you~

This doesn't even cover the skirts or the chocolate or tops I bought. When I have another good moment I'll take a picture of those, too. Though, for now, I need to work so I can keep feeding myself, haha~

Later days~

No comments:

Post a Comment