Saturday 22 December 2012

023: it's the end of the world as we know it (and i feel fine)

 Hey everyone~ I finally got my day off yesterday after intense back to back scheduling. This is going to be another image heavy post, warning you all in advance.
Look I played around with
Black lipstick, pigtails, and spikes




















 I've finally took pictures of some of the clothes I wanted to show last week. There was finally enough natural light to take some decent pictures~
Abercrombie and Fitch skirts
Abercrombie and Fitch tops and bottoms
Clothes from my aunt
















Wig stand came in~

















Back on Cyber Monday, I ordered three Abercrombie skirts I fell in love with since the summer. Mumster dearest bought them for me as an X-mas present. I went in store to confirm that the size was right, but ended up coming back a few times to pick up some on sale items. The skirts came in two weeks ago.

My auntie bought me a few more things last week~ A faux leather jacket, denim playsuit, and full plaid mini skirt. My wig stand also (finally) came in!
My ipsy bag
I also amassed a couple of beauty items and such this week. My ipsy bag and Dolly Wink eyeshadow arrived, as well I bought a few things and was given a few by my generous aunt.
  •  Mai Couture Highlighter Papier
  • NYX Loose Pearl Eyeshadow in Yellow Gold Pearl
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
  • Be a Bombshell lipgloss in Hot Mess
Assorted beauty haul
  •  x2 MAC Charged Water Skin Hydrating Mist
  • The Body Shop Chocomania Body Butter
  • The Body Shop Exfoliating Gloves
  • Lush Superbalm Scalp Treatment
  • Bath and Body Works Vampire Hand Soap
Dolly Wink eyeshadow in 04 Pink Green

Black velvet bow fascinator from French Connection
I also went to see The Hobbit with some friends on Friday. My hobbit inspired look~
Outfit I put together
Outfit change~










The other day, I tagged along with my mom to Frankie Tomattos. I changed into something more people acceptable. I ended up getting a free mug with my drink :D Mumster takes great photos, no?
 
I also bought some sock and underwear on sale. My favourite things~

Okay, off to do some cleaning and reviews since we have some natural light~ Later days~

No comments:

Post a Comment