Saturday 12 January 2013

029: eat my wrath

Hey. I basically pull lyrics from songs for titles.
New Year's Eve
I settled for bangs













Proving Litas make everything fashion
New Year's Day





Mumster bought me a new dress that I wore on New Years. I absolutely love it, but I'm not sure how often I'll get to wear it because it's velvety. 




































I've been trying to limit my shopping lately. I've been doing pretty well. I've been getting a lot of the stuff I ordered the month before, however, so it feels a lot as if I've been shopping. It's pretty exciting trying to guess what came in the mail today. The shirt I bought at the mall.

  • Geo Starmish Princess Mimi circle lenses in brown and black from LensVillage
  • Poizen Industries gas mask
  • Dolly Wink lashes 07 Vivid Pop
  • Dolly Wink cream eyeshadow in 02 Crystal Rainbow
  • Candy Doll highlighter in Cream Beige
  • Candy Doll blush in Carrot Orange
  • Sourpuss blood drip knee high socks
  • French Connection bear hug shirt
 

















A few days ago, I went out with my friends for food. We had the most ridiculous time, getting the last donuts for the day, surprise specials for a restaurant we like and kept talking about.
  • Lemon Meringue donut from Glory Hole Donuts
  • Guu Saka Bar menu (I kept talking about brie croquettes, and it ended up being the special)
  • Guu Mick Jagger (potatoes and beef nikujaga)
  • Guu Matcha Pan de Ice

 
 My friend took some pictures of me wearing the shirt. Also, I got a couple of new wigs from Lockshop. Unfortunately, there's a something off with two of the wigs, so I'm waiting to see if something can be done. Though it doesn't stop me from wearing them in pictures~

The one time I dyed my hair, I got too much crap from my family. I still want to dye my hair all sorts of colours, so, I opted for ordering a couple wigs. It's pretty hard to fit all my hair under, though.
Having wigs mean I end up fooling around more and taking more random outfit photos~ Haha.



















I also bought some hot pants from Topshop~ I love them, but they're too short to wear out of the house without me feel a bit embarrassed.

That's all for now. Later days~

No comments:

Post a Comment