Wednesday 2 January 2013

027: lush butterball bath bomb review

On my way home a couple days ago, I tripped over a snow bank and landed on my knee. I ended up with a swollen and stiff knee, and couldn't move it well to climb up stairs. I remedied this by using one of my reserved Lush products (Geo Phyzz bath bomb, y'all) and the next day, no pain! I decided on the spot that I needed to take more baths and use more Lush bath products~
Fast forward, I bought this as a New Year treat to myself. 2012 had been a rough year, so I thought a great way to start the year would be with a nice long bath~ Enter, Lush Butterball bath bomb.

IT IS UH-MAY-ZING! It's absolutely perfect for the cold winter season because it's super moisturzing. It has a sweet vanilla frosting sort of scent. It fizzed like crazy as soon as I dropped it into the tub and unleashed CHUNKS of cocoa butter!!

It's a bad picture, but the aftermath is slightly cloudy bath water. You also can't see the butter chunks >_<

My only complaint with Butterball is that it doesn't keep the water as warm as a bath bomb with salt, or bath salts would. I like to stay in the tub for a long time, and it didn't keep the water as warm for enough of a time as I would've like.

Overall, Butterball is definitely a buy. The scent is great. It fizzes well, making it super fun! It's super moisturizing thanks to the cocoa butter. I will likely buy this again before the winter is over. :)

Later days~

No comments:

Post a Comment